Maia Mitchell Quotes | Maia Mitchell Net Worth | Famous People Quotes

Maia Mitchell is an Australian actress and singer. She is known for her roles as Brittany Flune in the children's television series Mortified for the Nine Network, and as Natasha Ham in the Seven Network's teen drama Trapped.

  • Born: August 18, 1993 (age 25 years), Lismore, Australia 
  • Height: 1.68 m 
  • Nationality: Australian 
  • Professional : Actress, singer 
  • Years active : 2006–present 
  • Net Worth : $3 Million 
  •  Siblings: Charlie Mitchell 
  • Parents: Jill Mitchell, Alex Mitchell


Maia Mitchell Quotes
1. I think that if you like someone, it is important to just make it known.
2. I have a very clear idea of what kind of career I want and the choices I need to make to get there.
3. I personally want to come across as authentic and real. I don't judge anyone.
4. That's what's cool about working for Disney: everyone gets along. It's like a family.
5. I didn't really like anyone in my high school - not like that, anyway. I had a lot of guy friends but no one that I had feelings for.
6. I'd love to start doing some films and really kind of pursue acting as much as possible. That's really where my main focus is.
7. I've never been to acting classes or anything like that. Everything I do is quite instinctual.
8. I play guitar, so that's kind of my outlet, but its just something I want to keep for myself.
9. I have been very careful about what kind of products and companies I endorse just because I don't want to be promoting anything that I don't have any kind of connection to.
10. My mum always reminds me to trust my instincts. If a project doesn't feel right and doesn't excite me, it's likely it won't help me to get to where I want to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment