Top 50 Emilia Clarke Quotes You have to Read

Emilia Isobel Euphemia Rose Clarke is an English actress. She studied at the Drama Centre London, appearing in a number of stage productions, including one by the Company of Angels. 

  • Born: October 23, 1986 (age 32 years), Westminster, London, United Kingdom 
  • Height: 1.57 m 
  • Upcoming movie: Last Christmas 
  • Awards: Scream Awards for Female Breakout Performance 
  • Did you know: Emilia Clarke of "Game of Thrones" was the seventh-highest-paid American TV star on a network primetime show ($1 million per episode). 

 Here are my favorite List of Top 50 Emilia Clarke Quotes You have to Read:

1. Something that on paper sounds horrific was not in reality at all for someone who was in it and experienced and was living through it, everyone who handled it was seamless and graceful.– Emilia Clarke 
2. I’d like to remind people the last time I took my clothes off was season three, that was a while ago. It’s now season six. But this is all me, all proud, all strong. I’m just feeling genuinely happy I said, ‘Yes’. There ain’t no body double!– Emilia Clarke 
3. That was a funny shoot, doing those kind of sex scenes on camera is one thing, but doing it as yourself, I need alcohol to do.– Emilia Clarke 
4. They just kept giving me vodka, that’s me drunk. That’s me Photoshopped and drunk.– Emilia Clarke 
5. Damn straight, khal Drogo hasn’t been around for a while, so yes.– Emilia Clarke 
6. If anyone thought the dudes had it going on, this season will change their minds, yes, we're bringing the fire.– Emilia Clarke 
7. I had two scenes which told me nothing and not very much time in which to read all those (George R.R. Martin) books, so I did what every good actor does and Wikipedia'd the living crap out of it.– Emilia Clarke 
8. He's brought new wisdom, new experience, a new sensitivity to the role that he is reprising of himself.– Emilia Clarke 
9. Valyrian is oddly easier than Dothraki. It's got a more lyrical flow to it that feels more familiar to the way I speak. That makes it slightly easier. Emilia Clarke 

10. You have to do whatever jobs you can to pay the rent. Emilia Clarke 

11. Never in a million years did I think 'Game of Thrones' was going to take off like it did. Emilia Clarke 
12. My favorite Hepburn moment is in 'Sabrina,' when she steps off a boat in white shorts and a plaid shirt. Chic, classic, and unfussy. Emilia Clarke 
13. When I was in my teens, I thought, 'Would I like to try and work hard at being an actor, or do I want to work hard at doing something musical?' Acting won out, but I do really enjoy those moments where I get to just belt something out. Emilia Clarke 
14. I do love singing. I wouldn't say I'm any good, but I definitely love it - especially jazz singing. Emilia Clarke 
15. I spent most of my life watching HBO series wishing that at some point in my career I might be able to work with them. Emilia Clarke 
16. American naturalism is what my indulgent actor side loves: a bit of Tennessee Williams, a bit of Clifford Odets, August Wilson - I would just love to tackle some of that. Emilia Clarke 
17. I think 'Game Of Thrones' is incredibly true to the books. I think the fans will, hopefully, be very pleased with how true to the books we are. Emilia Clarke 
18. I've read all the 'Game of Thrones' books many times over, so I sometimes find it easier being on set, because it can be hard to get out of character. Emilia Clarke 
19. You can't come out of drama school and think, 'It's all going to be amazing.' You have to expect to work in a bar for at least five years and be a waitress for maybe two! Emilia Clarke

20. Music is something that's always been a huge part of my life. Emilia Clarke 

21. I'd give my right arm to be, like, a random extra on 'Girls,' just to walk past one of the scenarios. I'd love that more than anything. Emilia Clarke 
22. I find that a lot of the good acting comes out when you're physically being pushed: your brain turns off and just deals with the situation at hand. You get to a point where you're exhausted at the end of the day, but I quite like that. Emilia Clarke 
23. My rule is never to look at anything on the Internet. Emilia Clarke 
24. I think as a woman it's in our nature to nurture someone else. Sometimes at the expense of ourselves. Emilia Clarke 
25. My dad took me for an audition once, to show me, 'OK, you want to be a child actor, this is what it's like.' I sang a folk song about donkeys on this West End stage with this big director, and there was a queue of 200 girls all singing 'Memory.' I was terrible. Terrible. Emilia Clarke 
26. One of the first houses we lived in was like out of a fairy story. We had a stream that ran through our garden, and we played with the ducks - we locked them in my mum's office, and they pooed everywhere. It was crazy, picking blackberries and mushrooms, rabbits running through your legs. Emilia Clarke 
27. Croatia has been glorious - it's so beautiful, and I want to go back as often as I can. Emilia Clarke 28. If you spend too much time wondering what you're going to feel like in year five, you're not going to feel anything in year one. Emilia Clarke 
29.I long for the countryside. That's where I get my calm and tranquillity - from being able to come and find a spot of green. Emilia Clarke 

30. My father always said, 'Never trust anyone whose TV is bigger than their book shelf' - so I make sure I read. Emilia Clarke 

31. After my last audition for 'Game of Thrones,' they said, 'Congratulations, princess.' I was like, 'Bye-bye, call centre.' Emilia Clarke 
32. Being a single girl in New York... it's what you should be doing in your twenties! Emilia Clarke 33. Any opportunity to get into fashion and find a beautiful dress, I'm very definitely excited about that. Emilia Clarke 
34. You come from a happy family; you want to create a happy family. Emilia Clarke 
35. All of the press and stuff - that's the scary stuff. The acting is what I got trained to do. Emilia Clarke 
36. My mother taught me how to apply my own makeup at 13 years old, and the most important lesson I learned is to never touch my eyebrows and to cleanse, tone, and moisturize twice a day. Emilia Clarke 
37. I looked around one stage school when I was maybe nine. It just scared the bejesus out of me. I was incredibly open, and the girls seemed fierce and determined. Emilia Clarke 
38. I told my parents I wanted to be an actor, and they were getting ready for a life of unemployment, so they're just happy I'm in work! Emilia Clarke 
39. I'm really old-fashioned. An Epsom salt bath, that's genuinely better than any massage. Emilia Clarke

40. A young Brit girl with no theatre experience decided to take on an iconic American role on Broadway. Maybe I should have thought that through? Emilia Clarke 

41. My mother taught me to cleanse, tone, and moisturize twice a day, so I always do that - I could be partying or working late, but I'm never too tired to take care of my skin. Emilia Clarke 
42. The calibre of TV's changing. It's becoming much more epic. To rival film, definitely. Emilia Clarke 
43. My favorite Hepburn moment is in 'Sabrina,' when she steps off a boat in white shorts and a plaid shirt. Chic, classic, and unfussy. Emilia Clarke 
44. Living in London as a student is tough. And my heart goes out to every single drama student in London because, as an actor, it's a creative process that you are taking on, and if you don't get to do it every day, it hurts. Emilia Clarke 
45. 'Elizabeth' is something I've looked to a lot for a strong female leader. Emilia Clarke 
46. I don't get much studio stuff. I'm usually on location, and I know that some people think that acting is so glamorous, but believe me, it's not! Emilia Clarke 
47. I learned more doing 'Breakfast at Tiffany's' than I did during three years at drama school. Emilia Clarke 
48. One of the shows I would very much love to be a part of is 'Mad Men' - walking around that office. Emilia Clarke 
49. I wear tinted moisturized since, on the stage, we tend to wear such heavy stage makeup. Emilia Clarke 
50. I have very sensitive skin, so I have to care for it properly. Emilia Clarke

No comments:

Post a Comment