10 Favorite Quotes from Keanu Reeves

Keanu Charles Reeves is a Canadian-American actor and musician. He gained fame for his starring roles in several blockbuster films, including comedies from the Bill and Ted franchise, action thrillers The Devil's Advocate (1997), supernatural thriller Constantine (2005), and science fiction/action series The Matrix (1999–2003).

  • Net Worth: $360 Million
  • Age: 54
  • Born: September 2, 1964
  • Height: 1.86 m
  • Residence: Hollywood Hills, California, U.S
  • Nationality: American, British, Canadian
  • Country of Origin: Lebanon
  • Source of Wealth: Professional Actor
  • Last Updated: 2019

Here are some top highlights of Keanu Reeve’s career:

  • MTV Movie Award for Most Desirable Male- Point Break (1991)
  • MTV Movie Award for Best On-Screen Duo (shared with Sandra Bullock): Speed (1994)
  • MTV Movie Award for Best Male Performance: The Matrix (1999)
  • MTV Movie Award for Best Fight (shared with Laurence Fishburne): The Matrix (1999)
  • Bambi Award for Best International Actor: The Day the Earth Stood Still (2008)

10 Favorite Quotes from Keanu Reeves

1. You want to play another kind of character in another genre, and it's been something I've been trying to do if I can in the career so far, and it's something I hope to continue because it's interesting to me and you get to do different things as an actor. Keanu Reeves

2. But, you know, it's still a drag to get your picture taken when you're eating a sandwich. It's a downer. Keanu Reeves
3. When we talk about how movies used to be made, it was over 100 years of film, literal, physical film, with emulsion, that we would expose to light and we would get pictures. Keanu Reeves
4. I was always interested - I mean, it's kind of part of your job - I was always interested in the camera. Keanu Reeves
5. Because we're actors we can pretend and fake it, but I'd rather the intimate investment was authentic. Keanu Reeves
6. Oftentimes, when we think of 3D, we think of things coming out of the screen, but actually, you've got this zero, this negative space, what they call the negative space, which is the scene, what's being filmed in the positive space of the audience. As you can have things come out, you can have all of this depth. Keanu Reeves
7. I mean, if you didn't get it or if you didn't feel like you enjoyed it, sometimes that experience can change. Keanu Reeves
8. I just felt that if I went into Speed 2, I just... wouldn't have come up out of the water. Keanu Reeves
9. I have definitely been curious and involved in the process; even as a young actor. I was always looking at where the camera was, what story it was telling. And as my experience grew, I wanted to know even more. Keanu Reeves
10. Letters are something from you. It's a different kind of intention than writing an e-mail. Keanu Reeves

No comments:

Post a Comment