States see rise in coronavirus cases as reopening begins

U.S. COVID-19 cases have topped 1.5 million as states ease lockdown orders. Yahoo Finance’s Kristin Myers joins Zack Guzman to discuss the potential risks of state reopening too


States see rise in coronavirus cases as reopening begins


Media needs to just let this one go....we could have this whipped inside a few months if they would quit perpetuating gloom, doom, fear , and destruction. It was nice last weekend to go get a haircut, and run to my favorite used bookstore to grab some more books to read back at home in the name of 'social distancing". The lady that cuts my hair had some pretty strict rules in place, she wore proper PPE, I wore my mask...I feel like a human being again and I gave her a $30 tip for missing out the last  couple months.  Now if I could just get the state forest to open up its backcountry camp sites that would be amazing...that ban lifts after this weekend (fingers crossed).  People are treating this virus like its the Bubonic Plague when it really not ought be that way. Let the weak ones get sorted out and the rest of us build our immunity....that simple. That's how this game has worked since the beginning of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment