Julia Garner Quotes

Julia Garner is an American actress. She is best known for her starring role as Ruth Langmore in the Netflix crime drama series Ozark, for which she has earned critical acclaim and won a Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Drama Series.

 julia-garner-quotes

Everyone says she did a great job playing this character because of her accent. It's not just that, it's the way she walks, like she has a lot of confidence, but feels very insecure about herself at the same time. The anger in her eyes of someone who feels cheated by life and the way she puts up a wall between her and the person standing in front of her, like she had a rough childhood and there's nothing you can say that will hurt her.

Julia Garner Quotes

1. If you really love something, just continue doing it.
Julia Garner
 
2. The thing that I look for in a script - I'm not looking for anything next because you never know where life's going to take you, so you can't just expect, 'I want to do this next.' So I'm not expecting anything; I'm just hoping.
Julia Garner
 
3. I think that the most important thing for me is, how is the character that I would be reading for? Is it interesting? Is there stuff to do? Are there things that you can do with the character? How can you play it out? Just those kinds of things that are very important for an actor. Also, a good director and good dialogue.
Julia Garner
 
4. I don't want anyone to expect anything from any of my films; I just want them to see it and then tell me what they think.
Julia Garner
 
5. For my senior year, I'm home schooled. It's working well with the acting. Juggling school with the acting is hard, but you know, what can you do?
Julia Garner

 
6. I do weird parts - there's always something wrong with my character, or they are in a really weird situation.
Julia Garner
 
7. People are intrigued but also scared about things that are uneasy.
Julia Garner
 
8. I have a journal, and every character that I play, I write as the character: how I feel about things and how I'm going to play it.
Julia Garner
 
9. 'Beetlejuice' used to scare me.
Julia Garner
 
10. I remember my mom being very scared the first few auditions. My parents are very supportive, but they're also very realistic, which is great.
Julia Garner
 
11. I loved old movies. And I like imitating people.
Julia Garner
 
12. I'm the worst liar - I can't lie for my life. And I don't lie at all, because I'm the worst liar - but as a kid, I thought I was a great liar, so I would lie all the time, but everybody knew I was lying.
Julia Garner
 
13. Every part that I do has to be different from the last part that I did so I don't become a stereotype.
Julia Garner
 
14. I love romantic comedies so much.
Julia Garner
 
15. 'When Harry Met Sally'... is probably my favourite movie.
Julia Garner
 
16. I didn't grow up, really, in the film business, even though my parents are both artists. I grew up in New York City. They would never put me into acting. I just kind of wanted it, and I told them that.
Julia Garner
 
17. My first film festival and my first film that I've ever been in, 'Martha Marcy May Marlene,' that was at Sundance.
Julia Garner
 
18. I think Matthew Rhys is great. I think he's a phenomenal actor.
Julia Garner
 
19. I started taking acting classes when I was 14. That's when I knew I wanted to try it professionally. Before that, I watched movies, always, but I didn't think it was a real job. I watched Turner Classic Movies with my parents. I've always loved the old classics.
Julia Garner
 
20. If a person feels like 'They're not acknowledging me'... That's a very important feeling in life, even if it's not romantic.
Julia Garner
 
21. There were no secrets in my house. I always knew what was going on.
Julia Garner
 
22. When a child knows there's a secret, they don't know what it is, but they know it's there, and they know they're being lied to.
Julia Garner
 
23. I'm very good in letting things go; there's always new things, and I'm a big believer in 'everything happens for a reason' kind of thing.
Julia Garner

24. I think the hardest thing about doing an accent, especially with a Missouri accent, is making sure that you're not mumbling with the words so your diction is clear.
Julia Garner

25. I hate rodents. I cannot stand rodents. I couldn't even watch 'Ratatouille,' which is an animated film.
Julia Garner

*Thanks for viewing this collection of the best Julia Garner Quotes! Don’t forget to share them on social media with your friends and family.

Which are your favorite Julia Garner Quotes! Leave a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment