10 Donald Trump Quotes You Have To Read

Donald John Trump is the 45th and current president of the United States. Before entering politics, he was a businessman and television personality. Trump was born and raised in the New York City borough of Queens and received an economics degree from the Wharton School.


Here are 10 Donald Trump Quotes You Have To Read

1. I will fight for you with every breath in my body - and I will never, ever let you down. Donald Trump

2. People love me. And you know what, I have been very successful. Everybody loves me. Donald Trump
3. I like thinking big. If you're going to be thinking anything, you might as well think big. Donald Trump
4. What my father gave me more than anything else is great tutoring and a great brain, frankly. You know, my father's brother was a top person at MIT, went to MIT, graduated from MIT, was a teacher at MIT, a professor at MIT, a great engineer. I mean, you know, I have very good genes. Donald Trump
5.  I had great relationship with the Hispanic - we had a lot of Hispanics in the school actually from different countries, Venezuela, from Brazil, and they all played soccer, and I was on the soccer team, and I developed great relationships with them. Donald Trump
6. President Obama has almost doubled our national debt to more than $19 trillion, and growing. And yet, what do we have to show for it? Our roads and bridges are falling apart, our airports are in Third World condition, and forty-three million Americans are on food stamps. Donald Trump 
7. It's tangible, it's solid, it's beautiful. It's artistic, from my standpoint, and I just love real estate. Donald Trump
8. Do not let anyone tell you it cannot be done. No challenge can match the heart and fight and spirit of America. We will not fail. Our country will thrive and prosper again. Donald Trump
9. So to all Americans, in every city near and far, small and large, from mountain to mountain, and from ocean to ocean, hear these words: You will never be ignored again. Your voice, your hopes, and your dreams will define our American destiny. And your courage and goodness and love will forever guide us along the way. Donald Trump
10. When you open your heart to patriotism, there is no room for prejudice. The Bible tells us, 'How good and pleasant it is when God's people live together in unity.' Donald Trump

No comments:

Post a Comment