Top 20 Best Naomi Scott Quotes

Naomi Grace Scott is an English actress and singer. She is known for starring as Maddy Shannon in the science fiction drama series Terra Nova, Mohini "Mo" Banjaree in the Disney Channel original film Lemonade Mouth, Megan in the TV series Life Bites, and Kimberly in Power Rangers. 


  • Full Name: Naomi Grace Scott 
  • Born on May 6, 1993. Hounslow, London. 
  • Birth Sign Taurus 
  • Height: 5ft 6in. 
  • Her mother is an Indian and British Father 
  • Started her career in 2008 First major role in Life Bites. 
  • Also a talented singer Married to Jordan Spence in 2014. 

1. There are too many people around keeping me grounded to go off the rails. I'm my own person. Naomi Scott 
2. I'd always put on little shows at home, but when I was 11, I did a community event in Woodford, where anyone could go. You had three days of vocal training and performed your song at the end. I sang 'I Say a Little Prayer.' It's a tough song to sing but they gave me the confidence to go for it and belt it out. Naomi Scott 
3. Within a few weeks of coming back from filming 'Lemonade Mouth,' I got these scripts, and 'Terra Nova' was the one that stuck out. I was like, 'Oh my gosh'. Naomi Scott 
4. There are too many people around keeping me grounded to go off the rails. Naomi Scott 
5. My parents are so amazing; they're brilliant. We try to take one step at a time and be wise about the decisions we make and keep our values and the things that are important. Naomi Scott 
6. I'm aware of the decisions I make and the responsibility I have as a role model. I wouldn't disregard that. It's a privilege. Naomi Scott 
7. All of us, although we may have a label attached to us, that's not who we are. Naomi Scott 
8. No 17-year-old is just one thing, especially in this day and age. Kids are into all sorts of things. Naomi Scott 
9. Entrepreneurial Philanthropy is not just a philosophy or a dream. It is a promise that philanthropy is at its best when it is founded on entrepreneurial zest and agility. Naomi Scott 

10. I'm my own person. You can't generalise about people. Naomi Scott 

11. I'm really close to my family, and we talk through things. My parents are so amazing, they're brilliant. We try to take one step at a time and be wise about the decisions we make and keep our values and the things that are important. Naomi Scott 
12. I'm really close to my family, and we talk through things. Naomi Scott 
13. I'd always put on little shows at home, but when I was 11, I did a community event in Woodford, where anyone could go. Naomi Scott 
14. I want to pursue music in the future, but I'm taking it a step at a time and making sure I'm constantly growing. Naomi Scott 
15. I'm aware of the decisions I make and the responsibility I have as a role model. I wouldn't disregard that. Naomi Scott 
16. If you don't know much about the field, you're able to ask a set of questions that an expert would never ask, and that allows you a very different thought process and a fresh approach. Naomi Scott 
17. In life, we all struggle and strive to make progress. When will you know you've reached success? A billion dollars is a good sign, but there's a better one - humility. Naomi Scott 
18. I'm very, very used to hearing no - repeatedly! - and through my experience founding startups, I've learned to view those two little letters not as a final roadblock but as a problem to be solved. Naomi Scott 
19. When you're starting a new business, you don't need to know much about it. A lot of the work is blocking and tackling - it's the same type of stuff no matter what sector you're in. Naomi Scott 
20. When your child comes to you at a young age and declares he or she is passionate about this or that, the natural tendency for many parents, out of love, is to simply support that decision. That's the path of least resistance, but it's not necessarily the best path, in my opinion. Naomi Scott

Question of the Day: Which Naomi Scott's quote do you like??

To Grow Your Life Please Comment Below! 

No comments:

Post a Comment