Demi Lovato Quotes - Her Road To Recovery From Depression & Addictions

Life is a challenge and each day is an exam. But is doesn't mean we always have to pass every exam. Sometimes failures are also good. When we go in to our shell, that the time we actually spends the best time with the most special person i.e. our self. 
You are doing great work .helping those who have no path to walk on. No brighter day to start with. I support u and with u. Love from a sister, a frnd . I am with u. Hope we will get in touch soon.

Motivational Success Story Of Demi Lovato - Her Road To Recovery From Depression & Addictions


These kind of videos always put hope in me. I have Depression too. Sadly, Support have barriers in my case. I tried to take my own life, for more than just one time. Even today, I have dark times, but I hardly try to be strong and I want to seek help for me. Like so many others, I have a dream too. I want to be a author, with novels which are good. But, I guess you know, a dozen of People, especially teenagers doesn't like books, cause they think reading is boring or even nasty. I don't understand this. Sure, not everybody like books, but so many People don't even try to read. They think, reading is not cool, but this is not true. I try to Keep my mood positive, through saying to myself, although there are so many People who doesn't like books, there are also humans, who like it. I want to fight for my dreams, cause being lazy is not the right way. Be strong and believe in yourself. God has written the destiny and God never want to hurt one of his children. Your Videos are a great Inspiration and full of strength and hope.

List Of Top 50 Demi Lovato Quotes

1. No matter what you're going through, there's a light at the end of the tunnel and it may seem hard to get to it but you can do it and just keep working towards it and you'll find the positive side of things. Demi Lovato 
2. Positive Light You You Can Do It I try to keep it real. I don't have time to worry about what I'm projecting to the world. I'm just busy being myself. Demi Lovato 
3. Myself Time Being Myself Busy I don't let anyone's insecurities, emotions, or opinions bother me. I know that if I am happy, that's all that matters to me. Demi Lovato 
4. Me I Am Happy I Am Happy I think scars are like battle wounds - beautiful, in a way. They show what you've been through and how strong you are for coming out of it. Demi Lovato 
5. Beautiful Strength You Think Where I am today... I still have my ups and downs, but I take it one day at a time and I just hope that I can be the best that I can possibly be, not only for myself, but also young people that are out there today that need someone to look up to. Demi Lovato 
6. Myself Day Best Hope I believe in aliens. I think it would be way too selfish of us as mankind to believe we are the only lifeforms in the universe. Demi Lovato 
7. Believe Think Selfish Way Never be ashamed of what you feel. You have the right to feel any emotion that you want, and to do what makes you happy. That's my life motto. Demi Lovato 
8. Life You Happy My Life One of the reasons I was so unhappy for years was because I never embraced my emotions and I was trying to stay in control. Demi Lovato 
9. Unhappy Control Never Emotions I love life on the road. I'm in a different city every night and it never gets old. Demi Lovato 
10. Life Love City Night Recovery is something that you have to work on every single day and it's something that it doesn't get a day off. Demi Lovato 
11. Day Me People Mom I was just so sick. I thought that orange juice was going to make me fat. Demi Lovato 
12. Me Fat Sick Thought I'm honest about the journey I've been on, so I definitely don't take dating lightly anymore. Demi Lovato 
13. Journey Dating Take About I learned that you go through things, you deal with them and that's what empowers you and ultimately makes you a happy person. Demi Lovato 
14. You Happy Things Go I get mad. I get sad. I have all those emotions. But I just like to keep them to myself. I don't think my fans need to be bothered with if I'm mad or sad about something. I should just be concerned that they are keeping up with my music or I'm making them happy with my show. Demi Lovato 
15. Sad Myself Music Happy Sometimes you don't know who you can and cannot trust. I still learn that over and over again. Demi Lovato 
16. You Trust Sometimes Know After so long being thin, it was terrifying being heavier. But I am a naturally curvy Hispanic girl. I don't deprive myself. Demi Lovato 
17. Myself I Am Girl Long Rocker dudes don't have a lot of swagger. Demi Lovato 
18. Swagger Lot Rocker Dudes I know that I have a voice and can use it for good or bad. It's a gift from God. Demi Lovato 
19. Good God Gift Bad I want to be fearless. Demi Lovato 
20. Fearless Want I pray every night before I go to sleep and every morning when I wake up. Demi Lovato 
21. Morning Sleep Night Wake Up I want to get to the point where one day I don't have to have anything but a rug and a microphone stand on stage and still be able to sell out places like Madison Square Garden, like Bruce Springsteen does. Demi Lovato 
22. Day Garden Stand Want I think that women who know who they are are beautiful. Demi Lovato 
23. Beautiful Women Think Know I've come to realize your career is all about the choices you make. Every single one matters. Demi Lovato 
24. You Your Career Realize I was compulsively overeating when I was eight years old. Demi Lovato 
26. Old Years Eight I feel like I'm held more accountable to stay healthy now because now I'm a role model to young girls to not have eating issues and to not say, 'Hey, it's OK to starve yourself' or 'It's OK to throw up after your meals' - that's not OK. Demi Lovato 
27. Yourself Eating Feel Your I think I've definitely had my rock bottom and I think that was probably right before I went into treatment where I said, 'I definitely need help.' Demi Lovato 
28. Think Help Rock Need If I'm able to use my voice to do good in the world then I definitely want to do that. Demi Lovato 
29. Good World Voice Want I knew from the second I stepped onstage. I was like, yep, this is what I want to do. Demi Lovato 
30. Want Like Second Knew I still had a normal childhood with my friends from school. Demi Lovato 
31. Childhood School Friends Normal I don't see myself doing television, but I do see myself directing. Demi Lovato 
32. Myself Doing See Television If it takes me 10 years to be the musician I want to be, great. Demi Lovato 
33. Me Great Want Years After hundreds of auditions and nothing, you're sitting home and wondering, 'What am I doing?' Demi Lovato 
34. You Home Sitting Nothing In treatment, all of the negative things I did were stripped away and I had to start processing my feelings. Demi Lovato 
36. Start Negative Feelings Things I don't think there's going to be a day when I don't think about food or my body, but I'm living with it, and I wish I could tell young girls to find their safe place and stay with it. Demi Lovato 
37. Day Food Think Body I don't have many deal breakers. I've done so much in my life, it doesn't feel right to judge other people. Demi Lovato 
38. Life People My Life Judge Now on Friday nights, if I want to go hang out with friends, I go hang out with friends. If I want to stay in and be in the hot tub and have people over to watch movies, I do that. Demi Lovato 
39. Hot People Friends Movies I never found out until I went into treatment that I was bipolar. Demi Lovato 
40. Never Out Found Bipolar Being a celebrity can be dangerous. Nobody says 'no.' Demi Lovato 
41. Nobody Dangerous Being Celebrity Sometimes I think, 'Why couldn't I have been normal?' Demi Lovato 
42. Think Sometimes Why Normal Some of my fans have said that because I've been able to speak about my issues, that they're not afraid to speak about theirs, which is an amazing feeling. Demi Lovato 
43. Feeling Amazing Speak Fans My stepdad provided me with an amazing childhood. I played outside like a normal kid, I rode my bike, I walked to school, but the happiest times were when I was acting. Demi Lovato 
44. Bike Me Childhood School I never thought that I'd be a role model. Everyone kind of just made me a role model, and I hated that. Demi Lovato 
45. Me Thought Never Role Model I love having a boyfriend but need to be secure on my own first. Demi Lovato 
46. Love Own My Own Need On TV, you have wardrobe fittings, you have four cameras on you at all times, and you're worried about your angles and your lighting and your shots. Demi Lovato 
47. You Your Lighting Four I want my music to do the explaining. Demi Lovato 
48. Music Want Explaining Everyone has the bully or the mean girl or the ex-boyfriend who tried to bring them down. Demi Lovato 
49. Girl Down Everyone Mean It's a big responsibility dating me. Because I come with a little bit of baggage, you know? Demi Lovato 
50. Love Music Veins I Love Creativity is what helps me escape a lot of my inner demons. Demi Lovato 

*Thanks for viewing this collection of the best Demi Lovato Quotes! Don’t forget to share them on social media with your friends and family.

Which are your favorite Demi Lovato Quotes! Leave a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment