Denzel Washington Motivational Speech 2019

This speech is one of the most riveting and thought-provoking I've ever heard. Denzel encourages us to think about who we want to be when we look back and reflect on our life. And he shows you how to view your failures as entitled lessons.


Dont be afraid of achieving your dream dont let any one tell you that you cant because no one has the right to tell u you cant you have the right how ever to prove to everyone that you can. never give up!!

Very cool. I've done something Denzel mentioned in this speech. A few times, I fell forward with nothing to fall back on. I've quit jobs that were killing me spiritually, physically, emotionally, financially. I've been down and out but I never quit searching. I never gave up even when I wanted to and I'm better off than if I had quit because doors closed but others opened. Never ever give up. Denzel is right on. He speaks truth here. Much respect to him for his honesty. Remember this: Believe in yourself, even when others don't. You will gain strength from every small success until you're strong enough to be who you want to be. 
There's a saying: "Those who live in the past are asleep in the present."
You literally have to become a new person and let the old one go in order to achieve your goals. You're still you, only a better, new improved you.

No comments:

Post a Comment