The Motivational Success Story Of J.K Rowling

J.K. Rowling might be the most famous author in the world. Her Harry Potter franchise is a staple of modern pop culture and a favorite childhood experience for most millennials. J.K. Rowling | Samir Hussein/WireImage.

The Motivational Success Story Of J.K Rowling - From Deep Depression To World's RICHEST AUTHOR
  • Born: July 31, 1965 (age 53 years), Yate, United Kingdom
  • Full name: Joanne Rowling
  • Education: University of Exeter (1983–1986)
  • Children: Jessica Isabel Rowling Arantes, Mackenzie Jean Rowling Murray, David Gordon Rowling Murray
  • Did you know: J. K. Rowling is the ninth-best-selling fiction author of all time (estimated 500 million copies sold).

I am going through a very tough phase in life. Rejections., failure are with me at every steps...had my years lost .no job till yet, education not yet completed,was a topper in studies but now is unable to cope up with the vast course that I am in...saw love getting lost in front of monetary powers,saw trust getting sold to people with big degrees and job.people whome I have helped at a point of time are now laughing and insinuating me at my condition....
But I know I have to keep trying on..I will be. Very successful in days to come ..and will shut them.up....coz I believe in me .

People have to remember it wasn’t just that she kept going after publishers after getting rejected. She also spent about ten years studying English lit, had read so many books, and had tried writing and publishing many other books before Harry Potter. She would also re-write Harry Potter a couple times to fix her mistakes. She didn’t just nag her way to success. She literally like committed her life to this goal. And there weren’t authors at this time who were like famous celebrities. So it’s not like she had an idea of how to do it by copying someone else. No wonder she was depressed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment