10 Best Poppy Montgomery Quotes

Poppy Montgomery is an Australian-American actress. She played FBI agent Samantha Spade on the CBS mystery drama Without a Trace from 2002 to 2009, and played Detective Carrie Wells on the CBS/A&E police drama Unforgettable from 2011 to 2016.

  • Net Worth: $8 Million
  • Salary: $85 Thousand Per Episode
  • Date of Birth: Jun 15, 1972 (47 years old)
  • Gender: Female
  • Height: 5 ft 4 in (1.645 m)
  • Profession: Actor
  • Nationality: Australia

1. There is nothing that anyone can say to prepare you for childbirth. Each woman's experience is so different; you never know how it will be for you! Poppy Montgomery

2. Exercise makes me a better parent. I'm calmer and happier. Poppy Montgomery
3. I work my butt off to stay in shape, especially after having had a baby. Poppy Montgomery
4. I love men - everything about them: the way they look, the way they smell, the way they feel. I love their minds. Poppy Montgomery
5. I was a redhead when I first came to America. Poppy Montgomery
6. When I get it into my head that I want to do something, I do it. Poppy Montgomery
7. I got expelled from every school I went to in Sydney. Poppy Montgomery
8. I never know why shows succeed or don't succeed, which is why I look at it as, 'I'll do the best work that I can', and if the fans and people respond then I'm always really flattered and honored, and if they don't then I'll try and do something next time that they like better. But I have no idea what makes a hit show, I really don't. Poppy Montgomery
9. Maybe I'm secretly in my soul a method actor. Poppy Montgomery
10. You can make all the birth plans in the world, but at the end of the day - go with the flow. Poppy Montgomery

No comments:

Post a Comment