40 Best Zendaya Quotes You Should Read

Zendaya Maree Stoermer Coleman is an American actress and singer. She began her career appearing as a child model and backup dancer, before gaining prominence for her role as Rocky Blue on the Disney Channel sitcom Shake It Up.

  • Date of Birth: Sep 1, 1996 (22 years old)
  • Gender: Female
  • Height: 5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)
  • Profession: Actor, Singer, Dancer
  • Nationality: United States of America
  • Net Worth: $5 Million

1. There are so many great things in life; why dwell on negativity? Zendaya

2. If there's any definition to being perfect, you're perfect at being yourself. Zendaya
3. One of my dreams is to walk down the runway during Fashion Week! Zendaya
4. Find something that makes you happy and go for it. Zendaya
5. Top knots are the easiest thing to create. Zendaya
6. I love my fashion, so I gotta have my outfits. Zendaya
7. I wore a mullet to the Grammys! I have no fear. Zendaya
8. I don't think people understand the power of social media or our phones. Zendaya
9. I shampoo every other day and only do the roots. I can't shampoo all the way down to the end, because it will dry my hair out. I use a mask multiple times a week to restore moisture. Zendaya

10. Sticking with your vision and what you believe in is so, so important. Zendaya

11. It's important to raise your voice in things you feel passionate about and things that you know about. Don't raise your voice just to raise your voice if you have nothing behind it and don't know what you're talking about. Zendaya
12. My generation, we really have to step up to the plate and vote. Tweeting is great - people say, 'Oh, I don't want this or that' - but at the end of the day, tweeting isn't a ballot. Just saying that you don't like someone on Twitter is not going to turn a state blue or red. You have to vote. Zendaya
13. What hasn't Barbie been? I don't think I can create an occupation that she has not done yet. Zendaya
14. As I've gotten older, I've realized my true models are my parents. My mom is like a sheroe. My dad is so strong. Zendaya
15. There's no such thing as trends. There's no such thing as style, even. It's just whatever you feel. Zendaya
16. To all the parents out there, thank you for allowing me to be a role model for your children. I really, really do not take that for granted. Zendaya
17. I love singing and would love to record an album at some point. Zendaya
18. I'm excited to be a part of the new direction the Barbie brand is headed, specifically how they are celebrating diversity in the line and encouraging kids to raise their voices. Zendaya
19. As an artist, you have to work really, really hard because you gotta make something that will allow people to even take the chance to even listen to it, you know? Zendaya

20. Honestly, I just love great performers and people who love what they do. Zendaya

21. I'm not good at a lot of things. I am not good at keeping my room clean. I am not good at eating healthy. I am not good at sports anymore. I used to be! Not so much anymore. Zendaya
22. Fashion is a great thing, it's a way to express who you are. Zendaya
23. If I'm going to portray one of my idols and someone I feel... so strongly about, it has to be done right, and it has to be done 120 percent. Zendaya
24. X Out has helped me keep up my confidence, and I know it can help anyone who would rather have fun than worry about blemishes. If you want clear, seriously good-looking skin, X Out is for you. Zendaya
25. I use my platform as a tool and a way to speak about greater change. Zendaya
26. Of course I've had a problem with people taking me seriously because of my age. People are always going do that because you're less experienced; you haven't lived as much. Zendaya
27. It's hard as a young person of a different ethnicity or background to look at the TV and not see anyone who looks like you. Representation is very important. Zendaya
29. I want to make affordable shoes of quality that are very fashion forward, chic, and that I'm going to wear. Zendaya

30. My mom actually taught fifth grade, so... I'm good with fifth graders. That's, like, my specialty. Zendaya

31. When I was younger, I went through a phase when I didn't like my hair. Because the school I went to was primarily Caucasian, there wasn't anyone who had my hair texture. I remember one day I straightened my hair, and that was the first day that people gave me compliments on it. Zendaya
32. The greatest of the greats wouldn't be the greatest of the greats if they didn't try stuff, you know what I mean? Zendaya
33. Some things are really sacred and important to other cultures, so you have to be aware, politically, about those things before you just adopt them. Zendaya
34. There were a lot of times people would do my makeup, and it would be awful, and I would be orange. Nothing matched. So then you learn how to do your own makeup. I watched a lot of YouTube videos when I was little and taught myself. Zendaya
35. Janelle Monae, she has her own style, and it's specifically hers. Zendaya
36. I love Adele; she's a timeless, classic beauty. I think she's beautiful. She's just a real woman. Zendaya
37. As you grow older, your music begins to mature and grow older along with you. Zendaya
38. What is cool today is not going to be cool tomorrow, and what wasn't cool yesterday is going to be cool tomorrow. Zendaya
39. You'd be surprised how self-conscious a lot of women are. That's something I've witnessed firsthand. Zendaya
40. I definitely enjoy working with people who can do their thing but also allow me to do my thing, you know? Who respect the process. Zendaya

No comments:

Post a Comment