Top 20 Kathryn Newton Quotes

Kathryn Love Newton is an American actress best known for her role as Allie Pressman in the Netflix series The Society, Louise Brooks in the CBS television series Gary Unmarried, as well as for her role as Alex Nelson in the 2012 film Paranormal Activity 4, which earned her the 2013 Young Artist Award for Best Leading Young Actress in a Feature Film.

  • Kathryn Newton's age 21 years.
  • She was born to Robin and David Newton.
  • Birthday February 8 and Born on 1997.
  • She had her first role on TV’s All My Children at age four.
  • Birth Sign Aquarius.
  • In 2013, she played Mandy in an episode of Mad Men.
Here are top 20 Kathryn Newton Quotes you have to read


1. I just love to watch people get scared. It's like, 'Yes, I accomplished my goal!' Kathryn Newton

2. I've never looked at acting like a job. It's never been like that. Kathryn Newton
3. Golf is such a big commitment, and so is acting. Sometimes you have to give up something to do something else, although, when I'm working on location, I always take my clubs. Kathryn Newton
4. The thing I love about golf is that it's all on me. I can't blame another player, the wind, or even blame a bad round on one chunked shot. It's not subjective at all. Meanwhile, acting is very subjective. I can be the best actor and not get the job. Kathryn Newton
5. You have so much freedom as an actor in your character's choices, and I really learned to take advantage of that. Kathryn Newton
6. I remember the first time I saw 'Frances Ha' and was like, 'This is what I want to do.' Kathryn Newton
7. I love putting. I love to practice my short game. Kathryn Newton
8. As an actor, you audition a lot for 'the girlfriend' or the 'hot girl.' Kathryn Newton
9. My generation is so motivated to tell their own stories because we have so many that need to be heard. Kathryn Newton

10. If you have something to say, a movie is a really great medium to say it. It doesn't matter what the message is. Kathryn Newton

11. Reese Wither spoon made me better. Just working with her, being with her, I learned so much. I want to be like her. Kathryn Newton
12. I've been really lucky that I've kind of gotten to flow from project to project, because I find it's very important that when you're on a project, you are so invested in it. Kathryn Newton
13. I find that I relate to most of the characters that I play on a really personal level, just because we're the same age, we're girls, and we're growing. I can find myself in those roles, so it makes it easy to connect to. But all of them are their own person - they're all hard to understand and hard to figure out, just like I am. Kathryn Newton
14. I don't know whether to call myself a golfer who acts or an actor who plays golf. Kathryn Newton
15. I loved 'Paranormal Activity.' It was one of my favorites before. It was a tradition; my friends and I went every year. Kathryn Newton
16. I'm just so comfortable with my hard work that I'm not worried about if I didn't get a job, or I didn't get that movie, or they didn't like me. It's like, 'It's OK. I can go play golf now. Have a great day.' Kathryn Newton
17. I don't know if I have good style; I just know what I like. Kathryn Newton
18. I was on a sitcom called 'Gary Unmarried' for 37 episodes, and then I was in 'Bad Teacher' with Cameron Diaz and Justin Timberlake. Kathryn Newton
19. I'm a huge fan of Greta Gerwig, and working with her was also a dream come true. She was one of those directors who, when people asked me, 'Who do you wanna work with one day?' I'd say Greta Gerwig. I've always been a fan of mumblecore and her films, and so to work with her was just so much fun. Kathryn Newton

20. 'Supernatural' fans are amazing. The people I've met from being on that show - I think those interactions have changed my life. Kathryn Newton


No comments:

Post a Comment