Gemma Arterton Quotes

Gemma Christina Arterton is an English actor and film producer. Arterton made her film debut in the comedy film St Trinian's. Her breakthrough role was in the James Bond film Quantum of Solace, playing Bond Girl Strawberry Fields, which won her an Empire Award for Best Newcomer.

  • Born: February 2, 1986 (age 33 years)
  • Occupation : actress
  • Ethnicity : white
  • Nationality : British
  • Spouse : Stefano Catelli
  • Education : Royal Academy of Dramatic Art 
  • Place of birth : Gravesend, Kent
  • Country : United Kingdom
  • Height : 1.7 m
  • Aka :  Gemma Arterton
Net Worth:
  • Gemma Arterton Net Worth: $13.13 Millions
  • Gemma Arterton's Income / Salary:
  • Per Year: $2.19 Millions 
  • Per Month: $182,361.11 
  • Per Week: $42,083.33 
Here are 10 Best Gemma Christina Arterton Quotes

1. You can't connect with something you're not passionate about. Gemma Arterton

2. I always thought I was going to end up an old spinster, with my cats and fur coats. Gemma Arterton
3. I love strange things; my favorite movies are weird, eclectic, and intriguing. Gemma Arterton
4. I'm always surprised at what I actually end up doing because I don't have a strategy or a game plan, especially now that I'm making my own choices. Gemma Arterton
5. Especially with girls, people always want to put them in little brackets. Gemma Arterton
6. I don't want to be about the way I look - my body, my hair, my makeup, all those boring things. Gemma Arterton
7. Never in my short career, I've never had that experience where I wasn't sure if I was acting or if it was real. Gemma Arterton
8. I've done about four deaths in films now, and I think it's quite good because then it's sort of a memorable moment in the film. Gemma Arterton
9. wouldn't change a thing in my own life, but I'd like to go back in time anyway though, just to some sort of eras that I wish I'd lived in - like the '60s. I'd love to have been in London in the '60s, partying away. Gemma Arterton
10. It's difficult for a young girl like me. Because there's a certain time for young actresses, which is like a really juicy period when all the parts are love interests and young heroines. Of course, there's always work for men whatever age they are. Gemma Arterton

No comments:

Post a Comment