Tom Holland Quotes

Thomas Stanley Holland is an English actor and dancer. A graduate of the BRIT School in London, he is best known for playing Spider-Man in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, having appeared in five films: Captain America: Civil War (2016), Spider-Man: Homecoming (2017), Avengers: Infinity War (2018), Avengers: Endgame (2019), and Spider-Man: Far From Home (2019).

tenquote.blogspot.com
  • Birth Name: Thomas Stanley Holland
  • Date of Birth: 1 June 1996
  • Place of Birth: Kingston upon Thames, London,England
  • Occupation(s): Actor,Dancer
  • Height: 1.73m
  • Weight: 64kg

tenquote.blogspot.com

1. The most important thing, in anything you do, is always trying your hardest, because even if you try your hardest and it's not as good as you'd hoped, you still have that sense of not letting yourself down. Tom Holland

2. When Ron Howard rings you up and says, 'I'd like you to do my film,' you do it. Tom Holland
3. It's important not to make Spider-Man masculine because he's a kid. As soon as you make him masculine, it's harder to relate to him if you are younger and are in high school. I definitely was not masculine in high school. Tom Holland
4. Fan is an understatement. I had the Spider-Man costume, I had bed sheets, toys, you name it. I've always had an argument with my best friend that Spider-Man was way better than Batman. I was a massive fan growing up. Tom Holland
5. Me and my mates go free running all the time. It's not my mum's favourite sport. I've probably jumped four metres on to grass and two metres between buildings. It's nothing like you see on the Internet, with guys jumping off skyscrapers, but it's fun. Tom Holland
6. Being on a film set, you are always around such fantastic people. And I feel like I've been lucky. I feel like I've worked with the best of the best. Tom Holland
7. When I'm on set, I don't really think about what an audience is going to think about a scene. I'm just thinking about how I can make it best. And how I can enjoy myself most. Tom Holland
8. There are so many things we have not seen in 'Spider-Man' yet... I want to use bad guys never seen in movies. The first films were so traditional and so scrupulously followed the character's classic plot... So there's a lot of stuff left in stock. 'The Clone Saga,' for example. Tom Holla
9. I've made 'The Pilgrimage' - where I actually had to speak Gaelic - and I was shooting in Belfast as well. Tom Holland
10. I am definitely the same person I was when I finished 'The Impossible.' That's one of the things I really strive to keep. Tom Holland
11. I've always had an argument with my best friend that Spider-Man was way better than Batman. I was a massive fan growing up. Tom Holland
12. Spider-Man is loved by a huge range of people. I think the real target audience is people younger than 16. It's because he's going through what they're going through. Tom Holland
13. Infinity War' needs no teasing. That movie literally needs no teasing. It's going to be the biggest movie of all time. Believe me; no one is ready for this movie. Tom Holland
14. Performing on stage is such a buzz. I've done stupid things such as jump off a building, but I'd never experienced adrenalin like I did on stage. Tom Holland
15. One of the reasons why Spider-Man is my favorite superhero is because we both undergo big changes in our lives. Tom Holland

Question of the Day: Which Albert Einstein's quote do you like??
To Grow Your Life Please Comment Below!

No comments:

Post a Comment