Top 10 Melissa Benoist Quotes

Melissa Marie Benoist is an American actress, singer, dancer and activist. She has performed on stage and in television and film. She is known for her portrayal of the titular character in the CBS/CW DC Comics–based superhero drama series Supergirl. 

  • Date of Birth: Oct 4, 1988 (30 years old)
  • Gender: Female
  • Height: 5 ft 8 in (1.73 m)
  • Profession: Actor
  • Nationality: United States of America
  • Net Worth: $3 Million

1. My life day in and day out is accessing my emotions and bringing them to the forefront. Melissa Benoist

2. I just loved the feeling of performing, of using my imagination to take me somewhere else. Melissa Benoist
3. I always considered myself really non-confrontational and shy and introverted. Melissa Benoist
4. Essentially, what I do on 'Supergirl' is I'm acting out comic vignettes. That is its own muscle to flex, and it is its own skill. Melissa Benoist
5. Of course, every actor wants to play as many roles on the Richter scale as they can, and Rachel Koresh certainly is very different from Supergirl, but she shares a lot of the strength that Supergirl has. Melissa Benoist
6. Living out a story eight times a week is difficult and draining emotionally but very fulfilling. Melissa Benoist
7. I'm definitely interested in doing movies. I've always focused more on acting than singing because that's where my true passion lies. Melissa Benoist
8. I was such a wallflower in high school. I did a lot of extracurricular theatre shows, but at school, I spent a lot of time by myself. I ate lunch by myself, and I was always okay with it. But I was definitely made fun of, and I always felt like an outsider. Melissa Benoist
9. Every day, I just thank the universe that I am as lucky as I am. Because, I went through periods of time when I didn't have a single bit of work. Months and months where I was auditioning all the time. I mean, all the time, and nothing was happening. Melissa Benoist
10. Life doesn't have to be as hard as we make it for ourselves a lot of the time. Melissa Benoist

1 comment:

  1. Life doesn't have to be as hard as we make it for ourselves a lot of the time. Melissa Benoist

    ReplyDelete