In The Middle Of A Miracle | Joel Osteen

When we go through difficult seasons, it's easy to live worried and stressed, wondering when things are going to change. But what we need to realize is that we're not just in the middle of a difficulty, we’re in the middle of a miracle. The story isn’t over. Your best days are still ahead of you!

 joel-osteen.
In The Middle Of A Miracle | Joel Osteen


Pastor Osteen you really know how to encourage people I love your sermons I watch you online I live way down here in Jacksonville Florida I get up every morning I go in later on some work I get up every morning read my Bible and I read along with you two different messages you have and it's so inspiring so uplifting keep up the good work and tnb being a good Steward keep your eyes on God and like he said he'll take you places that you've never dreamed of may God bless you and your family.

I remembered that listening to you has always helped me. So I looked up your videos. You are the person that I know has great faith and great love for God. You have helped me focus on God when I feel so lost and alone. You assure me that he loves me and is here with me. I pray that one day I will have the same faith as you do. Thank you so much Joel 💞.

No comments:

Post a Comment