Power Thinking | Joel Osteen

The thoughts you think help determine the direction of your life. You can’t dwell on defeat and expect to see victory. Choose instead to focus on the promises of God. When you think thoughts of power, you’ll feel His strength empowering you to overcome any obstacle in your path.

 joel-osteen
I love you Joel Olstein. God bless you. This was one of the best sermons I've ever heard. You have encouraged me to dwell on positive thoughts and change the negative words in my prayers to positive one. I know God guided me to this video because the sermon you taught was exactly on time. It spoke to me in some many ways. I feel like a brand new person now that I've changed my defeated thoughts to power thoughts.
 Power Thinking | Joel Osteen

Thank you Joel, you helped me through the darkest days of my life, in essence you saved my life through through the words inspired by my Lord and Savior.  I was starving for a glimmer of hope and a spark of light, you brought me hope and light over darkness..  Thank you from the bottom of my heart.  May God bless you, so that you can bless even more people.  you have no idea what kind of affect you have had on me. I wanted to move there so I could come to your church, one day I will visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment